Schiedel Chimney Systems, in collaboration with Firepower Ltd., have designed a new minimalist inset system featuring the Opus Tempo 70i stove within a highly insulating pumice-based frame and chimney. This one-stop solution for architects and designers allows a real fire to be specified for any new build, with the chimney and installation design work already done.
Delivered as a complete package, the Opus ScanFireis a timeless design which creates an eye-catching focal point for any home interior. By combining integrated air supply in the chimney with a convection insert, heat is perfectly distributed in modern open plan spaces.
The Opus ScanFirecan be freestanding or built into walls to save floor space and keep that minimalist Scandinavian look. The chimney and frame are made from pumice, which not only keeps heat in, but prevents high temperatures on the surface, making it suitable for locations where a fireplace wouldn’t normally be recommended – perfect for timber-frame homes.
- The complete solution – chimney breast, chimney and insert stove
- Designed with naturally insulating Pumice blocks
- Quick and simple to build
- Zero distance to combustibles
- DEFRA Approved for installation in Smoke Controlled Areas
- EcoDesign Ready
- Convection insert giving excellent natural heat distribution
- Choice of fire height
- Optional integrated log store
For more information on this product, please visit Schiedel.co.uk