Vicaima IDS changing trends and possibilities
As the construction industry gets ready to welcome a new year with a fresh set of challenges and opportunities, 2023 heralds the dawn of changing trends and possibilities in the world of interior timber doors and door sets. Ever one to embrace innovation and seen as a true manufacturing trailblazer, Vicaima bring design, performance and quality solutions to the interiors arena. With this in mind, the launch of their latest incarnation of the perennially popular Interior Door Selector (IDS) has been much anticipated.
In recognition of changing specifier preferences, Vicaima is largely moving away from conventional paper-based brochures, towards digital catalogues. This is not only environmentally friendly, but also enables a more dynamic user experience. New products and useful information can be updated instantly and at the same time enabling links to other resources such as technical data, so that specifiers can be fully equipped to make an informed decision about their next project.
Bigger than ever!
The latest brochure contains over 150 pages to inspire professionals who are looking to transform modern living space. From economy options which are ideal for affordable homes in the current cost of living crisis, to ground-breaking quality designs that create an instant wow factor and set the standard for twenty twenties living!
Although best known for fresh ideas in veneer, foil, laminates and paint lacquered finishes, Vicaima are also opening a window to the future with their new Infinity Range, where digital and precision imagery can re-imagine stone, metal and other surface features, in a way that hitherto was the stuff of dreams!
Of course, innovative doors from Vicaima are not confined to aesthetics alone. With fire safety, security, acoustics, and thermal efficiency very much in the minds of specifiers and regulators. Vicaima Door kit and set solutions build on a framework of rigorous testing and superior constructional cores. Among recent additions to what is already a comprehensive performance range, comes VCP 60 from Vicaima. This in-house developed core, which is third-party accredited under the BM TRADA Q-Mark scheme; provides a one-hour FD60S rated door, but with a considerable cost saving over conventional products, thereby improving safety while keeping budgets on track.
What to look out for in the latest Vicaima IDS
There are a great many new products to be found in this latest issue, among which are:
- Naturdor Vision – A new range where real wood veneers are taken to new heights, with tones such as Rich Mocha and Fresh Bamboo
- New Economy Veneer Range – Cost effective options such as Red Oak and Walnut Crown EV give that luxury look for less
- Dekordor 3D – Two new colour tones are added to this highly tactile and durable finish range, with Cloud White and Pale Oak finishes
- Visual Sensations – A touch of Scotland comes to this popular foil collection, with the introduction of Highland.
- Vicaima Wardrobes – Flexible configurations to match Vicaima door finish options.
- Infinity – Endless Possibilities to be explored. Pushing the boundaries of interior design
To read the rest of the exclusive article see our latest issue here