Foxtons is delighted to announce the launch of their brand new cutting-edge Windows Phone 8 App, to offer alongside their existing iPhone App. Known for their sense of innovation, this makes them the first estate agency to produce a Windows Phone 8 App catering for the increasing popularity of these phones.
Through the launch of this innovative App, Foxtons has further enhanced marketing exposure for its sellers’ and landlords’ homes as well as making it much easier and faster for buyers and tenants to browse through properties.
This free app allows instant access to the latest properties across London and Surrey whilst on the go, offering an even better service for customers. Says Leo Lapworth, Web Manager at Foxtons, “Over 32% of visitors to Foxtons.co.uk come from mobile devices and this is a growing market which cannot be overlooked, which is why we’re thrilled to be the first estate agency to market with this great new service.”
Key features include :
• Thousands of properties listed and updated throughout the day
• Each with detailed information, high resolution images, floor plans, virtual tours and transport information
• Locate properties in close proximity to your current location
• View properties in list and map views
• Share properties with family and friends
• Request valuations and enquire about any property directly
• Create or login with a My Foxtons account
• Saved searches are integrated with your My Foxtons web account
• View recommended properties when logged into My Foxtons
• Find your nearest Foxtons office
The Foxtons App can be downloaded for free from the Windows Phone Store, while an Android version is due for release shortly.