Back in the 1800’s, Anna, the seventh Duchess of Bedford would fulfil spells of hunger between morning and evening meals with a cup of tea and small snack in her private boudoir. Soon joined by a group of her friends, Anna inadvertently began the beloved afternoon tea trend many indulge in today1.
Instantly dispensing water at a full range of temperatures up to 98°C from a single fixture, the 3N1 kitchen tap completely eliminates the time and energy lost waiting for water to boil in the kettle, while the versatility to switch straight to hot and cold water contributes to countless other tasks to simplify your afternoon tea preparations. Speed up the process of boiling eggs for traditional finger sandwiches, heat utensils for slicing through desserts and of course brew up to 100 cups of tea an hour with the InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap.
Herbal, fruit and speciality teas have seen a rise in popularity over the last few years with both large and small tea manufacturers offering a range of teas to meet the consumers’ desire for alternatives to their daily cuppa2. When offering a diverse range of hot drinks at afternoon tea, the number of tea pots can soon add up, taking up valuable cream scones and petit fours space. With the InSinkErator® 3N1 a selection of tea can be offered and guests can instantly brew their favourite straight from the tap.
The stylish yet affordable one-piece kitchen tap is available in five finishes of Bright Orange, Brushed Steel, Chrome, Natural Stone and Pearl White offering a dynamic range to meet all kitchen décor styles. Not content with just being a stylish statement piece, the 3N1 saves time and energy too. The 3N1 kitchen tap, is up to 20 per cent more energy efficient than a kettle3, and uses less energy than a 40 W light bulb. In addition, hot water available on demand ensures no ambient water is wasted. Over a period of one year, the average tea drinker makes 884 cups of tea whilst waiting an average of three minutes each time for the kettle to boil4. The 3N1 could therefore save the average tea drinker 44 hours and 12 minutes a year, providing plenty of time for more afternoon tea parties.
Linda Phoutthasak, Marketing Manager Europe for InSinkErator®, says: “Afternoon tea week has quickly become a firm favourite for the InSinkErator® team, celebrating traditional British pastimes with a modern twist thanks to the 3N1. We love to indulge in a cupcake or two whilst sipping from an effortlessly brewed instant hot drink.
Investing in a steaming hot water tap is a great and now affordable asset to the home. No longer perceived as a luxury appliance, InSinkErator® manufactures genuinely affordable models that promote efficient water usage in the home, as well as providing great convenience and versatility to the customer.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water:
- • An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand
- • Dispenses filtered steaming hot water up to 98°C, as well as hot and cold options
- • Self-closing, easy to grip hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
- • Approximately 20 per cent more energy efficient than a kettle, and with none of the worktop clutter
- • Provides around 100 cups of steaming hot water per hour from a compact and convenient 2.5 litre tank that takes up little valuable cupboard space
- • Ideal for retro-fitting
- • Five year in-home limited warranty on tap and two year full warranty on tank for peace of mind
- • Comes with complete with installation kit
- • Available in colours of Bright Orange, Natural Stone, Pearl White, and as well as Chrome and Brushed Stainless Steel finishes
- • Dimension: H 368 x W 410 X L 337 mm
For more information on the new 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water, please call 0800 389 3715 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk