Hotpoint, Britain’s favourite appliance brand, has launched a collection of modern, tall cooling appliances that provide the ultimate in style and flexibility.
Part of the Ultima collection, the new range of Hotpoint freestanding refrigerators and freezers can stand-alone or alternatively joined smoothly together for a capacious, convenient, and efficient side-by-side solution, providing extra-storage when compared with standard side-by-side models.
Hotpoint’s new tall cooling appliances all boast a highly efficient ‘A++’ energy rating as well as superior craftsmanship with a modern flat-shape door and silver profiles throughout the interior for a high-quality appearance. Additionally, the new refrigerator also features the added luxury of a water dispenser, for easy access to chilled, filtered water.
Furthermore, Hotpoint’s new cooling range offers exceptional food preservation qualities to ensure fresh food stays fresh. The Hotpoint refrigerators, such as the top of the range TFUL 183 XV WDH, features unique Air Flow technology, guaranteeing better air circulation and humidity control to preserve food freshness. In addition, the matching freezer, TZUL 183 XF H, is Frost Free due to improved cold air circulation, which prevents ice build-up, so the consumer never has the chore of defrosting again.
Thanks to the clever design of the new appliances, doors can be opened and compartments easily pulled out, even if the products are set against a wall or in a niche, meaning homeowners won’t be limited for locations.
Ian Moverley, Brand Communications Director for Hotpoint, commented: “Many of today’s consumers aim to stick to one weekly shopping trip in order to keep monthly outgoings to a minimum. We also know that sales of fresh food have increased by 16 percent* in the last few years, so plenty of cooling storage capacity is high on many consumers’ priorities. Hotpoint’s new tall cooling appliances provide ample storage for fresh food, and when combined they provide a greater capacity than standard side-by-side refrigerators, offering the ultimate in style and flexibility.”
Key features of the Hotpoint TFUL 183 XV WDH refrigerator:
- Freestanding refrigerator with generous 357 litre net capacity
- Efficient ‘A++’ energy rating
- Can be perfectly joined with Hotpoint’s TZUL 183 XF H matching freezer
- Modern flat-shape door finished in stainless steel
- Interiors finished with silver profiles
- SuperCool function instantly reduces the temperature to cool food quickly to prolong freshness
- Wine rack for added convenience when entertaining
- 38 dBA noise level
- Internal LED light
- Six glass shelves, two salad drawers and an egg tray for tidy food storage
- Reversible door for added convenience
- Added luxury of a water dispenser
- Retails for approximately £499.99
- Dimensions: H 187 x W 60 x D 63.5 cm
For more information about the new Hotpoint range of Ultima tall cooling appliances visit www.hotpoint.co.uk or call 03448 240 055.