V-ZUG, Switzerland’s premium brand of luxury domestic appliances is now in the UK and available to top-end eco builders and developers from the new V-ZUG UK.
V-ZUG Futureline unites the leading functionality with the performance that is at the heart of the brand, with one of the most visually appealing designs on the market. Futureline highlights include :
• Steam: World leading steam ovens including the 45cm Combi-Steam XSL, which boasts a huge 51L capacity oven, the largest on the market by far.
• A first-to-market 38cm size format. A full suite of products that are a compelling design tool and enable designers to create a distinctive look for their kitchen projects. Pictured: Three 38cms Futureline products comprising; two ovens and a coffee centre.
• Outstanding cooking performance: patented cooking systems that deliver perfect results every time at the touch of a button.
• Laundry: Probably “The World’s best” washing machine, with A+ credentials.
• Swiss build quality and engineering that delivers longevity and the best eco-credentials possible.
The new V-ZUG UK business will be headed by Tim Hutchinson, Managing Director, who was formerly a Director of Waterline Group plc. “This range offers the luxury house builder an opportunity to form a robust and profitable partnership with a well supported brand that discerning consumers appreciate as soon as they see and touch them..
These products are world-class and our contract partners will be just that, partners. These products give top-end developers a differential and a power-pack of features, performance and environmental credentials with the certainty of after sales and show house support.” Explains Tim. “V-ZUG is a high ticket product that will not be seen on every high street. ‘Destination’ studios and premium builders will benefit from preferential terms, full show-house and consumer training, not to mention a comprehensive 5 year product warranty.”
UK based stock holding, flexible logistic solutions including just-in-time site delivery to avoid the risk of theft, and after sales care will all be under control of V-ZUG UK, and will ensure that customers and consumers receive a 5-star service for this ultra premium product.
For additional information about partnership opportunities with V-ZUG contact V-ZUG UK Tel. 0843 289 5759 or visit www.VZUG.co.uk
V-ZUG, the market leading Swiss manufacturer of luxury kitchen appliances, is set on major expansion in the UK market as it targets a select and high profile audience for its exceptional products. Famous for their first class, original designs and state-of-the-art technology, V-ZUG appliances are fashioned from the finest quality materials for a sleek and professional appearance and longevity.
Since its formation in 1913, V-Zug has manufactured genuinely original and timeless appliances that are built to last and that always focus on making consumers’ lives easier. The company’s impressive portfolio now includes the visually and technologically stunning range of FutureLine appliances, incorporating world leading steam ovens, ‘A++’ rated washing machines hailed as the best on the global market and a range of compact appliances in 38cm format to offer maximum flexibility in terms of kitchen layout.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.vzug.co.uk
Trade: 0843 289 5759 Consumer: 0843 289 5760 Service: 0843 289 5758