New compact electric towel rail
Dimplex, the brand leader in electric space and water heating, introduces a new range of compact electric towel rails, perfect for bathrooms with limited space.
Electric towel rails offer a number of benefits over those that are part of a central heating system, especially if they are additions to an existing bathroom/ensuite or part of a new extension. This is because they dont have to be connected to the existing pipe work of a wet heating system, so they are more flexible, easier and therefore quicker to install.
The new Dimplex
CPFT Compact Flat towel rail has been specifically designed to save valuable space in bathrooms and en suites, and its attractive appearance makes it the ideal touch of luxury. It has an attractive slim-framed model, which sits close to the wall and the horizontal top rail provides a convenient space to dry, warm and hang towels. It boasts a high quality chrome finish and features a low wattage to ensure minimal running costs. The towel rail is also compatible with the Dimplex range of towel rail controls, which allows you to accurately adjust the surface temperature and running time to perfectly match your lifestyle, whilst reducing running costs.
A further benefit of an electric towel rail is that it can be used independently from your central heating system, so towels can be warmed all year round without having to run your radiators.
Karen Trewick, Director of Communications for Dimplex, says: “Our new Compact Flat towel rail is ideal for those with limited bathroom space and as it’s sealed for life there is no maintenance required. There is no need to bleed air from the system for optimal performance, as is the case with many units that run from central heating. There is no deterioration of performance over time, and it comes with a two year guarantee to give you total peace of mind.”
- Low profile and slim framed compact, electric heated towel rail
- Easy to use design for even towel drying and warming
- Can be mounted in a wide range of bathrooms and en suites
- Sits close to the wall on its attractive integrated wall brackets
- High quality chrome finish
- Low 100W output for minimal running costs
- Ideal alternative to wet central heating system
- Compatible with the Dimplex range of towel rail controls to offer reduced running costs
- Two-year warranty and BEAB approved for peace of mind
- Rated to IPX5 standard for use in wet areas
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 800 x 400 x 32 mm
The approximate price of the Dimplex CPTF Compact electric towel rail is around £234
For more information about the Dimplex CPTF Compact electric towel rail call 0844 879 3588 or visit the website at www.dimplex.co.uk