KitchenAid, the premium manufacturer renowned for its appliances that offer professional performance and stylish design, continues to cement its already unfailing reputation within the large appliance market with the KCDC 1160 Ceiling Hood. This stylish stainless steel and glass ceiling hood promises to be a discreet and tasteful addition to a designer kitchen without compromising on practicality or product performance.
Through the use of perimetric extraction, and an external motor, this KitchenAid hood produces only 60 dB (A) when being used on its maximum setting and effectively clears the room of grease, steam and vapour with ample extraction capability of 1600 m3/h. The extracted air flow is broken against the stylish and understated glass and steel face of the hood and guided through the surrounding vents to efficiently empty the space of the unwanted by-products of cooking. Perimetric extraction also serves to provide 10 per cent better grease extraction.
By engineering everlasting, washable aluminium grease filters the KitchenAid hood provides brilliant grease filtering and guarantees that the filters themselves are easy to clean and will never have to be replaced. Furthermore, by quickly and efficiently clearing the room of grease and odours the hood protects any furniture, fabrics, paint, windows or fittings within the space from becoming dirty or greasy. Through the use of the Delayed Stop feature the hood also continues to filter and extract the air after you have finished cooking to prevent lingering odours or moisture.
The hood is operated by remote control and is also fitted with three ultra-bright halogen lights that provide ample illumination and are ideal for preparation and cooking. Through its discreet styling and incredible use of technology this hood is perfect for the designer kitchen as it effectively extracts without detracting attention away from the rest of the room.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager for KitchenAid, said: “This hood is the perfect premium addition to a luxury kitchen and would also make a stunning display model in a showroom. The quality of the product is only matched by its discreet style and sophistication.”
Key features and benefits of KitchenAid KCDC 1160 Ceiling Hood:
• Fully flush-mounted ceiling hood featuring perimetric extraction with a capacity of up to 1600 m3/h for effective elimination of cooking odours, grease, and steam.
• Perimetric aspiration provides 10 per cent better grease extraction to prevent damage to soft furnishings
• Electronic control with three speed settings and an intensive option with Delayed Stop
• External motor for almost silent operation
• Operated by a remote control
• With triple ultra-bright halogen lights for preparation and cooking
• Easy to clean stainless steel surround with glass insert
• Low noise level: minimum 48 dB (A), medium 56 dB (A), maximum 60 dB (A), intensive 63 dB (A)
• Suitable for vented, ducted installation only
• Dimensions: H 258 x W 1180 x D 725 mm
For more information on this product, or the complete KitchenAid appliance range, please call KitchenAid UK on 0800 988 1266 or visit www.kitchenaid.co.uk