Maytag, the premium appliance manufacturer renowned for its quality and reliability, offers the statuesque Drying Cabinet as the perfect solution to those cold and wet winter clothes.
Now with an enhanced LED display and touch sensitive control panel for a modern, seamless appearance and ease of operation, the Maytag Drying Cabinet allows the consumer to enjoy wintery walks throughout the crisp colder months without worrying about the hassle of drying clothes and footwear afterwards.
With a 3.5kg capacity that is equivalent to a 16 metre clothesline, and a range of racks and hooks, the Maytag Drying Cabinet is the perfect place to gently dry wet or damp clothes such as coats, gloves, hats, scarves and boots. It features a stylish titanium finish, making it a far more attractive and tidy option than draping clothes around the house and on radiators. Undoubtedly space-saving, the Maytag Drying Cabinet is available in two sizes (170cm and 184cm high) and offers three possible temperatures and a drying time of up to four hours.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager, says: “One of the joys of the colder months is a walk in the fresh and crisp, air, crunching leaves underfoot and jumping in puddles. However, returning home highlights a downside; cold and wet clothes that get in the way and take up space when drying.
“The Maytag Drying Cabinet is the ideal solution for the discerning consumer; it provides a plentiful capacity for neatly storing items while drying them gently and effectively, ready for the next time they are needed. As with all Maytag appliances, it is incredibly stylish, and complements the brand’s other laundry products. It can even be used for warming up a cosy dressing gown to slip into when you return!”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag Drying Cabinet:
• An all-in-one drying appliance styled in a titanium finish
• Available in a choice of two sizes: DC7583 (184cm high) and the DC7573 (170cm high)
• Capacity of 3.5 kg, equivalent to a 16 metre clothesline
• Range of racks and hooks to accommodate all laundry and a variety of outdoor clothes
• Enhanced LED display with touch sensitive controls for ease of use
• Effectively dries many items from washed clothes and wet coats to gloves, hats, scarves, shoes and boots
• Ideal for expensive shirts, delicate blouses, precious woollens and anything that would normally be dried flat
• Auto programmes – user chooses the desired programme and the cabinet will optimise the energy consumption and switch off automatically when the garments are dry
• Warm towels programme enables the heating of towels and robes
• Vented – 1000 mm hose length included
• Synchronised aesthetic with other Maytag Laundry Room Concept products
For more information on the Maytag Drying Cabinet and other appliances in the company’s range, call Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk for full specification.