A glass reinforced, tough and impact resistant polyester that is cold applied to a new plywood deck.
Polyroof 185 is a seamless, cold applied membrane that is suitable for warm or cold roof designs. It is the UK’s market leading in-situ, fibreglass roofing system and is ideal for flat roofs, balconies and walkways and lead reproductions. Polyroof 185 also provides an ideal waterproof membrane for pavers or decking and is an ideal substrate for green roof systems.
Polyroof GRP trims can be used in conjunction with Polyroof 185 to create lead and copper reproduction finishes that are easily and economically laid and are resistant to vandalism. The Polyroof 185 system is also available in a range of attractive colours and anti-slip finishes.
Polyroof 185 is available with anti-slip finish with BBA approval. Anti-slip should be specified for traffic areas and will provide protection for normal use on balconies, verandas, terraces, and viewing platforms, without further covering.
The system is fully backed by a manufacturer’s guarantee for 20 years and has a 30 year durability rating from the BBA.
• Suitable for new build projects and refurbishments
• Impact resistant and vandal resistant
• Cold applied to a new plywood deck
• Capable of withstanding regular foot traffic
• Lead and copper replica finishes available
• Available in a range of colours
• 30 year durability rated by the BBA
• 20 year insurance backed guarantee
• Warm and cold roof specifications