Porotherm wall costs are roughly equal to traditional blockwork, but with significantly faster build potential.
Due to the speed of construction, storey height in a day capability is possible and with 95% less in built water, significant programme benefits can arise.
Wall Speed and Cost Indicator
The indicator compares construction speeds and indicative costs for concrete blockwork and core range Porotherm blockwork.
U Value Indicator
The U value indicator allows you to imput your desired wall U value, select insualants and finishes, and will recommend the required Porotherm block thickness.
- Typically 20-30% MARSS recycled content
- Reduced energy consumption in manufacture
- Innumerable interconnected pores and web pattern aid thermal performance
- Breathable structure allows diffusion of water vapour
- Ground to +/-�mm tolerance on block heights aids fast construction
- Sharp edges removed during grinding process
- Interlocking vertical joints, no mortar required
- Typical compressive strength 10N/mm2
- Intrinsically fire resistant