Safeguarding your business has to be one of the main priorities for any owner manager, which is why Curry and Partners provide a focused service dedicated to Professional Risk Inspections and Audits.
Whether in the commercial or residential sectors, we will make sure your business is in safe hands.
How can we keep your business safe?
Our portfolio of risk management services covers:
• General health & safety and due diligence advice
• Asbestos surveys and preparation of a management plan
• Establishing CDM co-ordinates’ Duty for Notifiable Projects under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
• Disability Discrimination Act audits and action plan preparation
• Health and safety policies and risk assessments
• Fire risk assessments under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
• Water hygiene (Legionella – L8) surveys
Why use Curry and Partners?
We make the risk management process easier for you by highlighting potential hazards, offering real practical solutions and advice.
Our risk assessments are planned, structured, methodical, user friendly and, most all, enable business to comply with due diligence matters.
We provide cost effective audits and advice whatever the size or nature of your business.
Our independent position allows us to act impartially and in the best interests of all risk management (due diligence) aspects for our clients.
Ultimately, we can help increase protection for your company, decrease insurance costs, reduce stress, lower staff turnover, lessen accidents and unnecessary costs and avoid the chance of prosecution