With this current spell of cold weather and the Met Office issuing an amber warming, don’t forget to think about protecting your pipes in lofts and garages.
The Dimplex Coldwatcher multi-purpose heater is designed specifically to protect your loft, garage or greenhouse from frost and damp, and is one of the few heaters available which has been tested to the British Standard for frost protection.
The compact and durable heater is suitable for use almost anywhere around the home and in garden sheds and greenhouses, and it can be relied upon to ensure frost protection or a low level of localised heat, offering unrivalled peace of mind. The Dimplex Coldwatcher has huge capability and can stop pipes freezing in lofts, protect plants in greenhouses and can also protect caravans and motor homes from damp.
Dimplex’s durable Coldwatcher is constructed of long lasting steel and can be wall mounted or freestanding, and used either horizontally or vertically, offering real flexibility. As it is splash-proof it means you can easily water your plants in your greenhouse without worry, and it also features an energy saving variable thermostat for complete control.
Phil Chilton, Product Manager for Dimplex says: “The Dimplex Coldwatcher multi-purpose heater is designed to be robust and reliable and is suitable for use almost anywhere, meaning it is excellent at protecting your greenhouses, conservatories, lofts, caravans and motor homes against frost.
“When pipes freeze and burst, or a boiler fails to operate due to frozen pipes, it can be an expensive and time consuming job to fix. The Dimplex Coldwatcher can help stop this happening, and could help you avoid costly repairs, saving you money now and in the future.”
Key features and benefits of the Dimplex Coldwatcher multi-purpose heater range:
• Multi-purpose heater which is reliable for frost protection around the home and provides a low level of localised heat
• Professionally tested against the British Standard for frost protection
• Mineral filled type element with 500W or 1000W output
• Durable powder coat finished in willow white with a birch grey trim
• Energy saving variable thermostat for complete control
• Rugged and long lasting steel construction
• Suitable for freestanding or wall mounting, and can be used vertically or horizontally
• Supplied with 1.8 metres of cable and fitted plug for ease of use
• Splash proof (IPX4) meaning it is safe for use in wet areas
• Safety cut-out for complete peace of mind
• Neon mains indicator for user feedback at a glance
• Three year guarantee to ensure satisfaction
• MPH500 H 330 x W255 x D150mm
• MPH1000 H 435 x W 380 x D 150 mm
The approximate price for the Dimplex Coldwatcher multi-purpose heater range starts from just £62.00
For more information about the Dimplex Coldwatcher multi-purpose heater call Dimplex on 0844 879 3588 or visit the website www.dimplex.co.uk