We have tailored our growth at every stage to recognise and respond to our clients needs and to take a pro active approach which enables us to deal with any issues that may arise from our developer clients’ perspective in connection with property management.
By listening to developers requirements, being as flexible as possible in accommodating your requests and by developing an industry-leading customer service approach, Trinity has grown to be one of the most respected property management companies in the industry.
Experienced Estate Managers and surveyors ensure that buildings are maintained cost effectively and to a high standard.
Properties are managed by locally based Estate Managers who arrange and oversee maintenance contracts for items such as gardening, cleaning and lift maintenance.
Regular inspections are undertaken to ensure services are being provided and that repairs have been carried out.
• Preparation of Service Charge budgets
• Collection of Service Charge and Ground Rent
• Arrangement of maintenance contracts
• Supervision of building works and decorations
• Preparation of Life Cycle Maintenance Plans
• Arrangement of building insurance, including claims handling
• Regular site visits
• Communication with residents on all matters
• Attendance at Residents Meetings
• Arrangement of Annual General Meetings
• Company Secretarial Services
• Company Directorship Services
• Dealing with Consents and Notices
• Preparation of Service Charge Year End Accounts
• Preparation of Client reports
• 24 Hour Emergency Helpline available 7 days a week every day of the year