URBATEK – PORCELANOSA Grupo will be present at the world’s biggest tile fair. Stand A296-B198 Pavilion 26
September 25th heralds the beginning of the year’s top tile fair. For five days, Bologna will be showcasing the latest trends in ceramic tiles, presenting important new developments in the tile sector. URBATEK will be present at one of the event’s key stands: stand A296-B198 in pavilion 26. The Spanish business group’s high-tech tile manufacturer will be presenting the latest additions to its high-performance through-body porcelain tile range. Its star new product is the PURE collection. These marble-look tiles have been developed thanks to major new technological breakthroughs in the through-body porcelain tile manufacturing process. Salient characteristics of the new collection include :
– A production process with no screen-printing, double loading or glazes. They are simply THROUGH BODY tiles.
– Tiles with unique, unrepeated patterns, ensuring endless visual variety.
– A polished or natural finish. A 72% reflective capacity in the case of the polished finish, with no glazes.
– New standard 120cm formats, with a multiplicity of sub-formats.
– Superior technical and mechanical performance, when compared with rival products.
– New mesh-mounted décors in the Line Pure collection.
– A product that is far more versatile than natural stone, with more possible applications.
This marks yet another step forward for Urbatek in the development of architectural materials conspicuous for their superior technical properties. The PURE collection combines the high performance of an URBATEK product with new formats and new tile designs, in a choice of five colours and two finishes, with the added assurance of PORCELANOSA Grupo.