Whirlpool, the world’s leading manufacturer of major home appliances, introduces a fresh new look to the induction hob. The new ACM 804/BA/S is finished in a stunning silver coloured aesthetic.
Whirlpool’s consumer research indicated that consumers are looking for an induction hob with a neutral finish. The modern, classy and soft silver finish complements the company’s white range of built in appliances, and at the same time it melds with a variety of worktop finishes and kitchen furniture. Silver is a very flexible colour that blends well with white appliances and light coloured worktops.
The hob has four energy efficient induction zones with electronic touch controls. The front left and back right 145 mm zones have a power output of 1200 W with a booster setting of 1800 W. The front right and rear left are larger 210 mm zones with an output of 2200 W and a booster of 3000 W. Each zone has nine power levels so can be adjusted and controlled to the precise temperature for the most delicate sauces or to boil rapidly.
“Whirlpool has an unmatched passion for creating solutions that fit into every consumer’s lifestyle and budget. Our century of expertise continuously provides consumers with innovative and high-performance, resource efficient appliances and this new silver induction hob is no exception. Induction is certainly the hob of the moment and will soon take the crown from the gas hob! The speed, safety and energy efficiency that induction brings, as well as being extremely easy to clean and maintain, makes the future of our dashing new silver induction hob exceptionally bright,” says Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager Built in for Whirlpool.
Key benefits of the new ACM 804/BA/S silver coloured induction hob:
• Contemporary silver coloured glass four zone induction hob
• Induction technology for the ultimate in energy efficiency, speed, safety and easy care
• Electronic touch control for ease of use and setting precisely for the finest cooking
• Nine power settings for each zone with booster option
• Booster option either 1800 W or 2200 W for 145 mm and 210 mm zone respectively
• Automatic pan detection and residual heat indictors for each zone
• Electronic timer for timing cooking or for use independently
• Child lock for additional safety
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 52 x 580 x 510 mm