Whirlpool has added three new chest freezers to its extensive cooling portfolio, with capacious storage space (ranging from 200 litres to over 400 litres) for excellent preservation of frozen foods.
The three models cater for different space requirements, as well as offering valuable energy savings, and great selling opportunities.
The ‘hero’ product of the range, the WHE31352 F includes a massive net storage space of 311 litres, three large baskets and an excellent ‘A++’ energy rating.
This capacious freezer is a boon for those consumers who are serious about home freezing and buying their fresh produce in season, or grow their own, so that they have top quality food available throughout the year.
The model’s impressive energy class means that it is economical to run and won’t rack up alarming electricity bills. There is also the considerable advantage of patented Whirlpool 6th Sense technology, which enables the freezer’s sensors to react to the changes in the temperature and conditions within and, using the Boost Mode, restore the correct balance automatically.
The model’s great technology means that food freezes 30 per cent faster than it would normally do in a conventional freezer, and that 30 per cent less energy is expended. The WHE31352 F also effectively addresses the tiresome chore of defrosting, thanks to its Stop Frost technology. All the frost is collected in a special container, which takes just a couple of minutes to empty every two months.
Dalia Haddad, Product Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: “Chest freezers remain the preferred option of consumers who like to buy their produce in season, or grow their own, and freeze large amounts of food for a constant all-year-round supply. This is a great selling point in itself for retailers. The new Whirlpool models offer a very generous capacity without using vast amounts of energy and running up huge electricity bills. The easy access to the large baskets and illuminated cabinet also means that our customers can reach their food easily and speedily whenever they need to.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool WHE 31352 freestanding chest freezer:
• ‘A++’ energy rated for 30 per cent less energy consumption and 30 per cent faster freezing than conventional models
• Large 311-litre net capacity with three baskets for easy interior management and access to frequently used produce
• Ideal for those consumers who like to buy their fresh produce in season, or grow their own, so that they have top quality food available throughout the year
• Patented 6th Sense® technology enables the freezer to sense changes in the temperature and conditions within and restore the correct balance automatically
• Stop Frost technology effectively addresses defrosting. All the frost is collected in a special container, which takes just a couple of minutes to empty every two months
• Fast Freeze function with automatic switch off, in case you forget
• LED display and electronic controls for intuitive ease of use
• Internal lighting to aid visibility
• Lockable lid
• Rear rollers for ease of location and cleaning
• Dimensions: H916 x W1180 x D698mm
For more information on the new Whirlpool chest freezers and other appliances in the range, contact your Regional Business Manager or call Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000.