Whether it’s for a complete kitchen renovation or a few new updates to freshen up the room, there is always time for consumers to reconsider the organic waste bin taking up valuable space and ruining the atmosphere of the kitchen.
InSinkErator® is the inventor and global market leader of food waste disposers, which offer a clever, practical solution to unhygienic and inconvenient traditional recycling methods. In a recent YouGov survey1, a shocking 41 per cent of consumers deny ever separating their food waste for kerbside collection, with only 22 per cent willing to home compost. Some of the top reasons found for not taking these measures to dispose of organic waste in an environmentally friendly manner are that it attracts unwanted smells and pests (19 per cent) and is messy and unhygienic (14 per cent)1.
A food waste disposer resolves these problems; dealing with peelings and food scraps, even those unsuitable for the compost heap, hygienically and instantly. The InSinkErator® range of food waste disposers simply grind food waste into tiny particles and flush it down the drain; diverting food waste from landfill, reducing harmful emissions from kerbside collection, as well as eliminating the unpleasant task of sorting through the rubbish.
With models to suit households of any size and budget, InSinkErator® food waste disposers are designed with top quality, stainless steel grinding elements for a powerful yet quiet performance, and come complete with everything needed for installation. Each model is accompanied by a step-by-step guide, with installation videos available online. As such, a qualified plumber or electrician is not required to fit an InSinkErator® food waste disposer, making them an ideal add-on sale for either retrofit or as part of a brand new kitchen design.
Linda Phoutthasak, Marketing Manager, Europe and Russia, for InSinkErator®, says: “Our versatile range of food waste disposers open up the possibility of sustainable, easy organic waste management to more homes than ever before. With so many people neglecting problematic recycling systems such as kerbside collection, a food waste disposer is a great opportunity for consumers to stay environmentally conscious while maintaining the ambiance of their home, and can be installed with ease into existing or brand new kitchens.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® M Series 66 food waste disposer:
• Top-of-the-range M Series model disposes food waste practically and hygienically with 0.75 horsepower
• Offers high performance and continuous feed operation with improved one-stage grind technology
• Capable of handling a large amount of food waste with added overload protection – ideal for the growing family or home entertainer
• Uses just four litres of water per day and 3-4 kWh per year
• No blades – uses superior stainless steel grinding elements and 980ml grind chamber
• Built-in air switch operation, available in polished chrome or brushed steel, for added convenience
• Removable, easy to clean sound baffle for quieter operation
• Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation into new or existing kitchens
• Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
• Four year parts and service guarantee for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H 318 x W 185 x 131 mm
For more information on the new InSinkErator® M Series food waste disposers, consult your Account Manager or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk